Saturday, May 29, 2010

Paris

Hi all! In about an hour, I'm going to be heading off to France for the day. I am extremely excited and can't wait to see the Eiffel Tower in person (what a touristy thing to say)...

  • Amsterdam, for the most part, is really clean
  • Renting bikes and riding around the city is a great idea
  • The red light district isn't all it's cracked up to be
  • The architecture might be the best part of the city
  • Everyone is very nice
  • They pretty much have a museum for anything you might want to see
  • Dutch is a pretty cool language
  • Amsterdam is very GREEN...in every sense of the word. (No SUV's or trucks, aren't wasteful people, have trees everywhere, a lot of marijuana).


Hope all is well with everyone! I appreciate all the feedback and the well wishes I have been receiving. It's good to hear that most of you are doing well yourselves and are in good spirits. I will try to post pictures tonight...I am anticipating being exhausted, though. I arrive back in Amsterdam at 10:30 PM. LONG DAY! I am looking forward to it, though!

-Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment