Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First blog post

So the blog is now up and running! I am currently in LA getting ready to take off tomorrow for Europe. I am studying abroad with Criminology Dept. with Fresno State for 7 days and can't wait to leave! I will be making sure to post lots of pictures and videos while I'm there to keep everyone in the loop.

On a side note, just when the Cubs seem to be getting their act together, they find a way to look like garbage. I can't wait for the day that Alfonso Soriano is playing his lack-luster defense in another city. Tom Gorzallany is garbage too. I am watching the Dodgers-Cubs game on my cousin Rajan's couch right now counting down the minutes till I'm in the airport tomorrow. Thursday should be an exciting, yet tiring day, but I'll make sure to keep everybody up to date!

I am excited to finally have an outlet to keep everyone in the mix with what is going on with me, and what a better time to start than gearing up for my trip. You can follow me on Facebook or Flikr (Flikr.com/photos/kavikapur), as well. Hope all is well with everyone and look forward to updating everyone on my journey!

-Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment