Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 2: The Canals

Hi all! Last night turned out to be pretty awesome as I got to meet up with my buddy Kerry. I didn't think we were going to be able to find each other in this massive city but just happened to run into each other on the street? Yes.

After the travel group and I had an awesome dinner at this great Chinese place called Uncle Wongs, Kerry and I roamed the city. He had been to Amsterdam before so knew some of the cool touristy type areas. It turned out to be a lot of fun and now today we have a canal tour!

Our tour gets started here in about an hour so I'm going to jet down to breakfast but I will be posting pictures this afternoon of the canal ride and other places we might go! Hope everyone is doing well! Amsterdam has surpassed my wildest dreams and its only day 2! Update coming soon...

-Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment