Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last day

Today we visited a victims assistance unit here in Amsterdam who provides support for victims after crisis. They told us how they provide legal and emotional help free of charge. We then moved to a correctional facility that is half prison, half mental hospital. It was a little eery being in there, but was highly educational!

We head home tomorrow and a part of me is sad to be leaving this awesome place, but another part of me is going to be happy to be home and see my friends and family. All in all, this trip has been amazing. I am so lucky to have been able to experience this awesome trip to Europe and have learned so much. I am motivated to do more traveling in these upcoming years and see/learn, new societies.

I will be leaving Amsterdam tomorrow at 10AM, arriving back in LA around 12PM on Thursday afternoon. So long from Amsterdam! I hope to come back soon.

-Kavi

No comments:

Post a Comment